Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Color My World"

Anyone who knows me knows I live in rainbow houses. The house I am leaving at one time had "plum" walls, yellow walls, etc. My new house is no different.

I love color. It just makes me happy. Living four hours away from my new house and trying to design it, one often wonders how it will all go together. This week I had the chance to go down and take in all the work that is being done on it. Here is another sneek peek!

The kitchen is the most perfect shade of green. I absolutely love it. The tile is in and it looks so good!



The family room is this amazing brick color. It has just the right touch of coral. It just makes my heart sing :)



The halls and some of the other rooms are this yummy chocolate malt shade. Delicious.....



What I love most about these paint colors is they are all muted just a tad and blend together beautifully. I couldn't help myself...everytime I walked into one of the painted rooms I would clap and clap and clap. A big standing ovation to this wonderful house that is beginning to show its potential. Maybe I can follow its example!

1 comment:

Nikkie said...

I'm not sure that we're meant to reach our full potential in this life. There will always be something to learn or improve. Your house is starting to look more beautiful though!