Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I ♥ My Kitchen

The house is really starting to come together. I had to give it another standing ovation this week as the cabinets and appliances began to go in. It is starting to look like a home. Here is another sneak peek :)

BEFORE:




AFTER...BUT STILL IN PROGRESS:





This week Jaime and I also got the laminate laid in the family room. It is dusty, but it still looks great! I learned it is never too smart to clean a construction zone too good! And Brooklyn put together the IKEA bookshelves and entertainment center all by herself. You go girl!

3 comments:

Nikkie said...

Looking good!

Sandy and Spence said...

I love it! WOW! What a transformation! The kitchen isn't anything like the original. This is truly going to be YOUR house!

AubsandKenny said...

Woah, love it!!!