Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8, 2010


One thing I have never been very good at is asking for help. Now I find myself in a situation where I have to ask for help. When you are a single woman, it is fairly obvious that there are things I simply cannot do by myself. I need a man...I need his muscles. I am preparing to move....a few hours away. Moving involves not just moving me and my children, but moving STUFF. I need help. It is hard to find enough willing hands and willing hearts to help me with this. It is even harder when you know you are inconveniencing people. Men have jobs, they have families, they have many obligations. That is why it is so disheartening when you get the courage to finally ask for help to find yourself without any. What am I going to do? I wake up pretty consistently now at 4 am wondering how this is all going to happen. I am a smart girl; I just need to think a little harder. Somehow it will all come together. But one thing is unchanging...I need help. Without it I will drown. Thanks to all of those who have saved me in the past...and thanks to all those who will save me in the future. I am just a girl...with a brain, but without muscles. I will figure it out.

1 comment:

Nikkie said...

I feel like I am peeking in your diary. Hopefully this is not meant to be private since it is on the list on your other blog. Maybe I'm just the first to discover it-lucky me!